On Mon, Feb 07, 2000 at 06:24:28PM +0200, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:
> The icons are imho very good, try making better ones and you understand
> why. Of course they arent PuRdy CuTe, but that is not the point. Most
> graphics tools dont have too colorful icons, excluding Painter(tm) of
> course.. :)

Also, they are Standard Icons. I know that doesn't mean much in the
GUI-of-the-week world of X, but they are Macintosh toolbox icons designed so
that anyone using one paint program wouldn't have to re-learn a whole new
set of interface and icon conventions to figure out another one.

Zachary Beane       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP mail welcome.   http://www.xach.com/pgpkey.txt