I'd like to change the Toolbox to do this: .____________________. or ._______________. or .____________. | File Xtns Help | | File Xtns Help| | File Xtns H| rather than (as now) this: .____________________. or ._______________. or .____________. | File Xtns Help | | File Xtn Help | | File Help | Can people please tell me why (technical or HCI reasons) I shouldn't do this, given that we don't HAVE to use GTK+ features just because they are there. Comparison with other image editing apps (especially on Unix/Linux) is appreciated, flame wars are not. Ideally, of course, GTK+ would do *something* when menus are not given sufficient width allocation, but that's not fixable for Gimp 1.2.0 release. Right now what I have most resembles the left-most bad case above, and it's impossible to choose Xtns(!) PS This is, AFAIK, a one-liner change in some data, and thus very, very unlikely to break anything. Nick.
- gimp && i18n == segfault Marc Lehmann
- Re: gimp && i18n == segfault Daniel . Egger
- Re: Move help menu item to last-on-left not first-... Nick Lamb
- Re: Move help menu item to last-on-left not fi... Marc Lehmann
- Re: Move help menu item to last-on-left no... Nick Lamb
- Toolbox layout and Help menu Sven Neumann