On 2/7/2000 9:45, Simon Budig at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> To unmerge the layers would involve significant magic, since this infomation
> is lost when flattening the images... You can try to eliminate the
> call to (gimp-flatten-image foo) in the script. Hopefully this is the
> last step in the script. Then the layers will be preserved.

Yes, I thought about going in and modifying the script. I think I will take
a closer look at it. I was hoping maybe the script author is on this list
and would do it so I didn't have to (not being familiar with Script-fu that
much myself). If not, I may do it myself.

Thanks.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.14)        http://www.pobox.com/~macman
                                            PGP key available on request
  VLUG - Victoria Linux Users Group                        ICQ: 26351441