Hi, I'm new to gimp and I just compiled and installed the unstable version of
gimp (1.1.17).  I noticed some graphics problems with the co-ordinate listings
in the bottom left hand corner of the drawing window.  Who or where do I send
email to report this bug.  I've noticed that this bug also exists on pervious
versions of the developmental Gimp, i.e. 1.1.16, 1.1.15, 1.1.14.  Anyways if
I am sending this message to the wrong mailing list let me know.  Thanks
in advance.

Romulo Velasquez

P.S. I don't know if my subscription to this mail-list succeeded so could
you please respond to my email address for now.