On Mon, Feb 14, 2000 at 10:29:18AM +0000, Austin Donnelly wrote:
> On Monday, 14 Feb 2000, Thomas Linder wrote:
> > Save Copy As...
> >     with its own set of file paramaters including filename
> This already exists.  The menu option is "File/Save as..."

I think what he meant was that "Save Copy As..." would save the file
_without_ changing the name of the image. That is, the next call to
"Save" would write to the original filename rather than that used in
"Save Copy As...".

--    Tom Rathborne    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
--                     http://www.aceldama.com/~tomr/
--    "I seem to be having tremendous difficulty with my life-style."