Sven Neumann ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > I agree with marc here. Nobody expects Gimp 1.0 / 1.2 compatibility.
> > If we change this right after the 1.2 release we would force people
> > who want to use new plugins to a probably really unstable developers
> > version. IMHO this is bad.
> Ok, so who is going to do it? We will certainly not accept a change as
> it was done the last time. All scripts and other affected spots have to
> be changed!

Here is a list of probably all affected files:

[simon@vmax:~/cvs/gimp]> find . -exec /usr/local/bin/grep \
> -l "edit.fill" \{\} \;
./ChangeLog                   # no need to fix :-)
./README.perl                 # probably no need to fix
./app/commands.c              # Just callbacks
./app/edit_cmds.c             # Autogenerated
./app/menus.c                 # Just menu-generation
./app/global_edit.c           # This needs to be adjusted to use the fg-color
./docs/script-fu.tex          # Some example scripts need to be adjusted.
                              # BTW: Do they work in Gimp 1.2 ???
./help/C/image/edit/fill.html # Not yet documented
[15 files deleted]

# Marc?

[64 files deleted]

# Raphael already volunteered... Contact me, if you need assistance.

./plug-ins/pygimp/doc/procedural-database.html   # no need to fix
./plug-ins/pygimp/doc/pygimp.sgml                # example needs fixing
./plug-ins/pygimp/doc/structure-of-plugin.html   # example needs fixing
./plug-ins/pygimp/plug-ins/     # needs fixing.
./plug-ins/pygimp/plug-ins/      # needs fixing.
./plug-ins/pygimp/plug-ins/       # needs fixing.
./tools/pdbgen/pdb/edit.pdb    # Documentation string needs to be fixed.

# I can do this.

Did I miss a Pattern? I think "edit.fill" is good enough?