In Gnome ticket report logs - #6257 Buggy Resize on Zoom
Lee Willis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; dated Tue, 15 Feb 2000 wrote:

>> Package: gimp
>> Version: 1.1.17
>>
>> I think this is similar to bug ID's 6070 and 5930 but I couldn't work
>> out how to append to them so I'm submitting this to confirm that a
>> problem still exists in 1.1.17.

This particular trivia may be gleaned from the auto-reply
one gets after mailing to [EMAIL PROTECTED], but if
one has never submitted a bug report, how to amend an
existing one may be, in fact, obscure trivia.

So. You can amend any existing bug report by sending it mail.

For example, to amend #6257, send mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject does not matter; the text of your mail gets prepended
to whatever else has been reported - the original bug report
winds up on the bottom of this LIFO stack.

More exciting triva at http://bugs.gnome.org/Reporting.html,

Be good, be well

Garry Osgood