On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 05:39:02PM +0900, SHIRASAKI Yasuhiro
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >You thought correct :) I'll try to fix it.
>
> Only commenting $INTLLIBS out made all perl plug-in to crash.

That isn't that bad ;) Your patch to add intllibs was only added very
recently. The problem is that automake is a very stubborn tool, which just
means that solving these points of divergence between two systems takes
some though and time :(

I believe that I can fix that problem over the weekend, finally.