I have a question: what standard do the po-filenames follow? In the
current gimp, we have a en_GB translation, however, GB is not a toplevel
domain, but the iso-3166 code for the UK.

On the other hand, we also have uk (which is a toplevel domain, but not
for ukraine), however, the iso-3166 code for ukraine is ua.

So something seems wrong here. I *think* the easiest thing would be to
standardize on iso-3166 and rename uk.po to ua.po.