On Tue, Feb 22, 2000 at 02:59:18PM +0100, Raphael Quinet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> scripts and, to a lesser extent, the Perl scripts.  Is there a
> recommended style for these?

Yes, just copy mine ;)

For perl-only-syntax-questions, the reference should be "perldoc
perlstyle".  All the remaining questions (which excludes syntax, and
includes things like "how to add documentation", "how to name fucntions
etc.." should go into it's own style-document that I plan to write since,
well, years or so).