I hereby announce the Season For Tips (Tally Ho!)
Please send the tips to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and insert "Tips"
in the subject line. Be cooperative  and pre-format
the text (I presume you know the rules: max 4 lines,
70 characters per line, tips must be useful).
All new tips are to be published in my website at
        http://www.geocities.com/art_pl/gimp/
which is updated weekly.
And then they will be put in a file: gimp_tips.txt

Please enclose the information what skill of user is the tip
referred to: beginner, intermediate, advanced.
Thank you and happy hunting!
 |  __  |  | __ \ |/ |_   _|     Artur Polaczynski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 |  __  |  |   _/      | |  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 |_|  |_|  |_|\_\      |_|           #Poland/Warsaw/Mila College#

  IWACOM - najtanszy sprzet komputerowy
  Ponad 1000 produktow - zajrzyj http://www.iwacom.com.pl

 Konta e-mail 25 MB za 49 zl rocznie
 Zapraszamy! http://alpha.pl