On Fre, 18 Feb 2000 wrote the famous Steinar H. Gunderson:
>On Fri, Feb 18, 2000 at 11:15:52AM -0600, Miles O'Neal wrote:
>>Group replies will go to the list.
>Not to mention that, if you're using mutt (or possibly any other
>decent mailer), it's trivial to set it up so you can reply to the
>_list only_ (shift-L), no matter what the Reply-To etc. is set to.
>Personally, I have it set up so that it automatically binds
>list-reply to `r' (the reply key) and vice versa, every time I
>enter a list mailbox.

O.k. you all are right -- I have to choose a _real_ mailer ;-))

Just think about it -- because there are other defeciencies in kmail.  But was
not sure what mailer is the right one (mutt, gnus, tkrat, exmh, ...)

there is so many to discover

right now the web page is in german only
but this will change as time goes by ;-)