I have to integrate 2 applications:
One is a JAVA applets- servlets application and
the second is a VC++ client -server application.

The VC++ client is required to interact with the other application on the
client machine. What would be the best way to integrate the two? Some
Integrating application which can talk to both is required.

Most probably, I would have to use Native methods - but I am not sure
whether Native Methods can be used by Applets. The JAVA application would
also have to indicate to the VC++ client of its status. What should be the
means of communication between the applet and the integrating application -
since there is limitation on the resources an Applet can use on the browser
machine.

Kamalika