Garry R. Osgood ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > <snipped...>
> > BTW: Does somebody use XFree 4.0 with a wacom tablet? Sometimes I
> > believe, that firm pressing the pen results in no more motion events...
>
> Is it "no more motion events", or is it *so many* motion events that
> the Gimp becomes paralyzed in processing the backlog?
> And is this problem always observed, or only when the "Perfect but
> Slow" preference choice is made?

It seems to be "no more events", since lifting the pen and touching
the tablet again made the pen work again. It only happens, when
"Perfect but Slow"-tracking is *dis*abled. So I guess, when I press
harder, more events are generated and Gimp loses some events?
Motion Buffer is set to 0.

Hmm...

Bye,
        Simon