I'd like to invite you to the launch of a new web service that allows
users to do some pretty advanced image operations.  Our vision is to
let people do more with their photos once they have them online.

It is a free service that leverages much of the work done on GIMP, an
Open Source Photoshop clone.  We have built a pretty sophisticated
infrastructure to help bring a lot of the powerful effects in imaging
tools to the web.  We are also putting a lot of effort into enhancing
the whole sharing aspect of photos and the Internet.  Things like
really authentic postcards (even custom stamps and postmarks) and the
ability to put your image on a billboard along the highway.

I would appreciate any feedback about the service or even just cool
ideas to implement.  You can try it out at
http://www.onlinephotolab.com

Thanks,

Spencer Kimball
[EMAIL PROTECTED]