Hi, all

I've applied a patch from Austin Donnelly to address #2742,
which prevented many OSF/1 users from having plugins
install properly. The change affects how signals are set up.
Tim Mooney has done testing on some OSF/1 (thanks, Tim),
I've regressed tested on Silicon Graphics.

I would appreciate it if a few brave souls on the CVS bleeding
edge with the popular Linux releases and other UNIX's update
their CVS trees to app/ChangeLog 1.2565 (or later) and, after
a new build, delete (or otherwise temporarily rename or hide in
some fashion) their $HOME/.gimp-1.1 directories and let the
new Gimp rebuild it. Absolutely Nothing Unusual Should
Happen. Let me know otherwise.

Thank you, all.

Be good, be well

Garry