Hi!

Not long ago I wrote a patch to expose the functionality of the gradient
editor to Script-Fu and Gimp::Fu scripts. The patch is available on my
homepage (URL below).

My question is if anybody commited this patch into the main development
gimp source. If not, one should do it, because I'd like that functionality
to be available in gimp version 1.2.

So, what is the status of this patch?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

BTW, the display of the cursor coordinates doesn't work well when using
pixmap themes. With Theme Engines (including the default theme) it works
OK. Does anybody knows what is the source of this problem and how to fix it?

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]