This is the Print plugin for the Gimp, version 3.1.4.  This is a
development release.  If this software causes your print head to zoom
off the end of your printer, spilling ink all over your 1000 year old
Persian rug, don't blame us.  Remember, you installed the software.

Changes from 3.1.3:

1) Support for the Hewlett-Packard DeskJet 960.

2) Print quality improvements.

3) Some print speed optimizations.

4) Major fix for hybrid Floyd-Steinberg dithering

Robert Krawitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Project lead for The Gimp Print --

--Eric Crampton