We are proud to be able to announce the first official
GIMP Developers Conference which will take place
June 2nd - 4th 2000 in Berlin.

The goal of this conference is to bring together GIMP
developers to chart the features of the next generation
GIMP. There are lots of decisions to be made and we
hope that this meeting will help us to design the
framework for Gimp-2.0.

The meeting will take place in the rooms of the CCC
(Chaos Communication Club) in Berlin. While we can
have those rooms for free, there is only limited space.
Therefore, if you want to come to the conference,
please email us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] so we have an idea
about the number of people interested in joining us.
Eventually we'll have to close the list at some point.

More info will soon become available at

In the meantime you can peek at the preview of the
conference homepage: http://sven.gimp.org/gimpcon/

Salut, Sven