Hello there !
We are two students writing our master thesis about Open Source
Software. If you have any experience in developing Open Source Software,
we would be very grateful if you answered a few questions on this
subject. Please be as elaborate as you can be ! Send the answers to

- How did you become introduced to Open Source Software?

- Why did you become involved in Open Source development?

- Describe how an Open Source Project is organised, do you use any kind
of models or special development techniques?

- Are there any differences between Open Source Development and more
traditional Systems Development? Strengths and weaknesses?

- Do you have anything you want to add? Any thoughts and comments are
welcome !

- If we want to interview you or ask additional questions and you agree
to this, then please write your email address below:

Thank you in advance

/Peder Schmidt & Rickard Nordström