On Sun, Jun 11, 2000 at 11:59:55AM -0400, "Garry R. Osgood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Marc Lehmann wrote:
>
> > What am I doing wrong? I do a cvs update, run autogen.sh,
> > compile the gimp, install it, run it => no plug-ins.
> >

> Don't know.  Haven't reproduced this, but did similiar rebulds under IRIX and the
>laptop.

Just found out: "make -j2" breaks it repeatedly and consistently. Probably
the libgimp build problem (I also did make clean with -j2). Maybe libtool
confused some objects (again).

> with Vidar Madsen making the most recent entry. Perhaps something tricky was done
>since then.
> (CVS reports ChangeLog at 1.2741 as I write).

Something tricky indeed must have happened, as parallel builds broken
during first-time compilation and could be restarted ;) I'll try to look
into that (no time).