On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 11:01:42PM +0200, Roberto Marabini wrote:
>    I am writting a plug-in. This plug-in needs to know the display
> dimensions. A possible way to get them is to use the gdk functions
> gdk_screen_width and gdk_screen_height but I guess gimp has already get
> those values.

I don't recall seeing seeing any functions like these in gimp, and
frankly, I can't think of a reason why it _would_ store them.  If your
process wants to know the dimensions of the screen, why is that gimp's
business, and not gdk's?  What's wrong with using the gdk functions

Kevin Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> | OpenPGP encryption welcome here
Plug-ins: They make GIMP do stuff.  http://gimp-plug-ins.sourceforge.net/
This list is archived at http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=gimp-developer
To unsubscribe, mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]