first of all: please stop posting HTML mail to this list.

> I was looking in the DB Browser, and noticed a function called =
> file-GTM-save. In the blurb, it says that it is called "GIMP Table =
> Magic", and it creates an HTML table from an image by slicing it up. =
> This is not unlike what Macromedia Fireworks does (in Fireworks, you can =
> slice up an image and create javascript rollovers from certain slices).

GTM is definitely not what you are looking for. It creates a HTML table
with uniformly colored table cells representing your image. You don't
want to try that on a 800x600 image.

Try using guillotine or perl-o-tine. Both plug-ins slice the image along
guides and perl-o-tine even creates the HTML for you.

Salut, Sven