Sven Neumann wrote:

> Ludovic Poitou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > I'm facing a pb with the way the toolbox is displayed. I've had this pb
> > with the 1.1 versions, and it's still there (1.1.28).
> Just to make sure: Have you tried to remove the file
> ~/.gimp-1.1/sessionrc? Please report back if this helps or if
> the problem continues to exist.

Yes, I tried to get rid of the whole .gimp-1.1 directory.
My sessionrc only contains the last tip shown

bondi> more sessionrc
# GIMP sessionrc
# This file takes session-specific info (that is info,
# you want to keep between two gimp-sessions). You are
# not supposed to edit it manually, but of course you
# can do. This file will be entirely rewritten every time
# you quit the gimp. If this file isn't found, defaults
# are used.

(last-tip-shown 10)

> Salut, Sven

Ludovic Poitou
Sun Microsystems Inc.
iPlanet E-Commerce Solutions - Directory Group - Grenoble - France