[EMAIL PROTECTED] (2000-11-10 at 1243.23 +0100):
> > > However exactly the same happened to me, which meant loss of half an hour
> > > of work. I'll add a warning dialog just as the "chanes were made to %s.
> > > really close?" one.
> > Yes, it should ask if undoable "Reverting 'imagename' will lose all

Sorry, I meant "non undoable".

> > changes including undo stack" "Revert" "Cancel" (two lines + two
> > buttons, the important part is the buttons labels).
> This is clearly a cool idea but it's also clearly a fat feature :(
> Maybe a good idea for 1.3...

The undoable (without question then ;] ) revert would be cool
indeed. Until it can be coded, I would like it to ask (that is easy
coding, no?) and the docs show that is not undoable in this version,
but maybe in next (aka check next version with a dummy image), and
that opening another instance of the same image is a good solution
too (cos you can save the first try or the second).