On Sat, Nov 11, 2000 at 08:19:55PM +0200, Tor Lillqvist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see two calls to gimp_pixpipe_params_init(&gihparms)?

None of whose are called with GIMP_RUN_NONINTERACTIVE.

> Umm, first I tested by loading a PSP .tub file and saving it as a .gih
> file. I was able to set the brush parameters with the dialog, it

Yes, it always works *using the gui*. It does not work when the function
is called directly (as I wanted to do when converting 25+ psp tubes).

> between the parameters, for instance depending on the dimension the
> "extra" rank and selection fields should be made insensitive.

Unfortunately, there is no way to pass these parameters to file_gih_save,
as the only parameter that can be specified is the brush spacing.