robert lund <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I AM NEW TO THIS KINDA. I AM MAKING A SHIP FOR A GAME CALLED XSHIPWARS WHICH
> REQUIRES A ROTATION OF THE PIC 22.5 DEGREES UNTILL IT GOES ALL THE WAY
> AROUND TO 360 SO YOU END UP WITH 16 PICS OF THE SAME SHIP BUT JUST IN A
> DIFFERENT POSITION. MY PROBLEM HOWEVER IS WHENEVER I TRY TO ROTATE IT THE
> PICTURE BECOMES BLURY EVER SO SLIGHTLY. WHAT AM I TO DO?

This effect is unavoidable. You can disable Smoothing for the rotation
but I guess you will not be happy with the result. If you want perfectly
rotated objects, you'll have to use a vector-based application like
Sketch or Sodipodi and export the results into a pixel-based image format.

Oh, and you should turn off Caps-Lock ...

Salut, Sven