Hi,

Probably this is the wrong place but I know no other.

Having downloaded the gimp and built it the following message
is written several times at startup:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate loadable module in module_path:
"libpixmap.so",

Any help or pointer to another forum will be appreciated. There were
to much going on when I build it so I have no information from that.

I also failed getting Python in it but that's not immediately
important.

Apart from that everything works just fine and I congratulate you to a
piece of good work. Not unlikely I will sent you a plugin-in or two
when I'm deeper into this.

Regards,

/Mats Nygren