i think i heared something about a feature-freeze, if
so... er... sorry... just something that's anoying me(as i draw

i would like to be able to move the image being worked on outside (or at
least almost outside) the visable window.
I need this when selecting things close to the edge, especialy with the
tablet since it changes tools if you leave the drawing area(oh, is this
another problem... not sure... it kinda makes sence how it works
though)... especialy if i'm selecting edge-parts with the free-hand
select, it doesn't give as smooth a line if your zoomed out...

well, if it's at all posible, or if it's something i can set(or, if it's
realy simple, program myself) it would be greatly apreciated
    Matthew Peters