On Thu, 30 Nov 2000, Mathieu Dubé wrote:

>       I have a this compile error when the compilation arrives to
> CML_explorer.c:
>       gcc: Internal compiler error: program cc1 got fatal signal 6

Do you perhaps have an AMD K6 CPU at 266MHz or slower?

If so, you could be a victim of a well-known CPU bug that
seems to strike gcc with this exact error message with
alarming regularity.

>       What is it and what can I do to fix it?

If it *is* that - then it's intermittant and re-running the
compile a couple of times will usually get it to work.
There are some other remedies too - mail me off-list for
details because it's off-topic here.

----
Steve Baker                      (817)619-2657 (Vox/Vox-Mail)
L3Com/Link Simulation & Training (817)619-2466 (Fax)
Work: [EMAIL PROTECTED]           http://www.link.com
Home: [EMAIL PROTECTED]       http://web2.airmail.net/sjbaker1