If anybody is familiar with the Gimp's gradient editting capabilities then
he is probably familiar with the state-of-the-art one dimensional (1-D)
gradient editting. My problem is that it's only one dimensional and does
not allow you to edit a gradient in a plane.

Does anybody know of any methodologies and algorithms for creating a
two-dimensional gradient editting. I.e: I will be able to define points
and shapes on the plane with colors that correspond to those handles, and
then use blending methods between them, so that I'll eventually have a
gradient that spreads across the 2-D plane.

The question is: how do I do it?

So, if anybody can enlighten me or point to a reference or link about it,
please do.

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home E-mail:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The prefix "God Said" has the extraordinary logical property of
converting any statement that follows it into a true one.