e-mailed me on Mon Dec 11 01:26:48 2000
(Re: "Re: How much longer do I have to put up with this shit? (This is NOT a troll)")

>- One can never get rid of an accidentally brought up dialog using the
>"esc" key. It should naturally default to activating dialog's "Cancel" button.

Along the same lines, "Enter" should always activate the "Okay", unless a
selection menu (like the font selection menu in the Dynamic Text plugin) is
currently active.  This bugs me quite a bit, as well as a lack of the "Esc"
functionality described above.

--
Nem W Schlecht                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Empyreal Technologies    http://www.emptec.com/