Hi David,

Good idea! As for the use of Allegro, isn't Allegro under the GPL? If
so, (and I assume your plugin will be GPLled as well) you could just rip
out the loading and saving code and paste it into your plugin. That way
things are Allegro-independent and if you don't copy the parts of
Allegro you don't need it shouldn't be that big (at least not due to the
inclusion of parts of Allegro, I can see that this is quite a big