On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 12:27:42AM +0100, "Guillermo S. Romero / Familia Romero"
> It is one of the things I dislike of GUI: you can not copy info from
> screen lots of times. In the GNOME GUI list there is a proposition to

I think the best way would be to make any gtk label/text widget be
selectable. I don't know why this has not been done so far, but it might be
an interesting experiment.

I, for one, always wondered why there is text that I cannot select. Except
that it might be easier for the programmer to implement I don't think this
serves a purpose (well, maybe less memory, but...)