Marc Lehmann wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 12, 2000 at 09:46:21PM -0500, Andy Deck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The attached image demonstrates a problem
> > that I think ought to be remedied...
>
> Basically, when the disk is full, there is not much one can do. BTW: what,
> *exactly*, is your problem?

I think his problem is that he doesn't know about bug reporting.  The
nice thing about Xach's form at:

http://www.xach.com/gimp/news/bugreport.html

is the series of questions it walks people through, so that version numbers
get stated, which would have saved this particular guessing game.

I *think* his second problem is that he's got a version of Gimp that doesn't
telescope its error message windows. That's been fixed some time ago; so
his immediate remedy is to upgrade.

If he *has* a recent version, then there is a bug (failure to telescope error
messages),
which a bug report would have indicated immediately.

Be good, be well

Garry