Hi Adam,

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 11:15:17PM +0000, Adam D. Moss wrote:
> How would the "pupus" functionality be directly exposed to users?  The
> answer is that it most assuredly WOULD NOT.  I do not advocate, in fact
> I ABHOR the idea that the user should end up drawing a little tree
> of boxes connected with wires.  That's your view as a programmer
I want it! Hey, this is interactive Script-Fu! There should definitely
be an option to view and manipluate the trees. The possibilities are
endless. (e.g.: change a Dynamic Text and have changes propagate
automatically; very nice for batch jobs - perform task once, launch
"feed-and-save-lots-of-images" plugin and tell it what files to load and
where to save them; etc. etc.)

BTW: I thought about such a concept myself but not very detailed. This
is a MUST for GIMP 2.0. It's written from scratch anyway so we could
back it with some heavy tech like Adam's.

Bye, Tino.

             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
         3rd Chemnitzer Linux-Tag from 10th to 11th March 2001
                 at Chemnitz University of Technology!