On 26 Dec, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>  Why not use CVS and tags? Makes life much easier for both sides.

> Because
> a) my bandwidth is limited
> b) most importantly, my time is limited.
> Therefore, downloading a 200k patch is a lot easier than getting a
> cvs-able gimp tree that I can update TODAY.

 Huh? Don't get it. My bandwidth (64K) and time are also limited and
 still CVS is much faster than ftping and patching. And in addition you
 get the benefit not having to care about patches and well, your
 patches to the GIMP are also much easier to create with a CVS tree.

 yosh: Would it be possible to put a CVS tarball on ftp.gimp.org?