Thanks for you mail, but I have a bad news,  in this moment Monigotes
Animacion have not programers to develop more Plug-in
(Gfli_Patch and psd_save), we are received some E-Mail, with patch to
this plug-in, (only for Psd_Save).

  We only can let some web space for the develop, at

If you think that god idea please tell us, and any way I will put the
E-Mails in one Week

Vittorio Pirajno