Austin Donnelly wrote: > So, fixing this bug means that the Levels tool, the Threshold tool, > and the Equalise tool will all also change their behaviour: currently > they use a histogram of the entire layer, but restrict their changes > to the current selection. Fixing the bug means that the histogram > will only be calculated for within the selection too. Is this the > desired behaviour? If the other tools pass a null pointer for the mask, the histogram is still calculated for the entire layer, so I think this shouldn't be a problem.
- incorrect mask handling in histogram calculation Roel Schroeven
- Re: incorrect mask handling in histogram calculation Austin Donnelly
- Re: incorrect mask handling in histogram calculat... Roel Schroeven
- Logarithmic histogram Roel Schroeven
- Re: Logarithmic histogram Austin Donnelly