Hi there,
it would be pretty cool to have a simple checkbutton saying "active
layer only". I took a quick look at the source, but I'm no GTK guru. :-(
It should be simple though.

Bye+Thanx, Tino.

PS: Or am I missing a similar function somewhere else? (Toggling the
active layer with SHIFT pressed is no option because I often have "old"
layers flying around in the image which I do not want to reappear
later.)

--
             * LINUX - Where do you want to be tomorrow? *
                  http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/linux/tag/