Den 24.01.2012 21:46, skreiv Vitaly Lomov:
Are we sleeping in the sense of waiting for developers to write something?
We had a translator's wiki on how to start. It's not on developer wiki any more. Should we use that to tell people how to start? I can do that.
I was not aware of that the "How to start" was omitted.
Yes, we need such a site.
Fine if you write this. Julien had a step by step tutorial some years ago. Perhaps this will be useful as a template?

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Ulf-D. Ehlert < <>> wrote:

    On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 10:10:37PM +0000, Vitaly Lomov wrote:
    > This is my first message to the new mailing list. Is this the
    correct place
    > for translators? I haven't received updates about gimp-help-2
    module in a
    > long time. Anybody alive?
    > Vitaly

    Still alive, but sleeping ...

    Erstaunlich, wie vieles sich verständigt, ohne Verstand zu haben,
    und wie viele Verstand haben, ohne sich verständigen zu können.
                   -- Karlheinz Deschner
    gimp-docs-list mailing list <>