Hi all,

I'm hosting the Open Help Conference & Sprints again in August
this year. Open Help features two days of presentations and open
discussion on open source documentation and support, followed by
three days of multiple-team sprints for any team that wants to
join.

http://openhelpconference.com/

There was some interest from GIMP documentation people last year,
but nobody was able to make it. It would be great to have people
at the event this year, perhaps with a presentation on how you
manage the GIMP help.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything I
can do to help.

Thanks,
Shaun