???? 08/06/2012 12:43 ??, ?/? Vitaly Lomov ??????:
I use poEdit, but you have to run msgcat on the .po file afterwards, because the editor make all strings on one long line when saving. msgcat splits the strings back into max 80 chars per line format. I used lokalize as well, but it was crashing for me constantly any time I used translation memory. May be things improved.