Translating this string:

msgid ""
"docks (left and right panels), leaving the image window alone. The command "
"status is kept on quitting GIMP; then, GIMP starts with no dock in multi-"
"window mode, but not in single-window mode, although the option is checked!"

I saw what, evidently, is a bug.

I asked on dev list and they promply signaled this as a bug, so I filed
a bug report, see:

When you see a "strange" behaviour, please report here or in dev list.
It could simply be a bug and it must be reported, not documented!

Marco Ciampa

| Linux User  #78271 |
| FSFE fellow   #364 |