On 29 June 2012 06:42, Ramón Miranda <mirandagrap...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok i will record it as soon as possible, is there an order or steps to
> follow?  in priority or something like that? if not i will follow my
> freestyle :D

I think you shuld start by showing how to turn them completly off -
them showing how painting with no dynamics behave.

Then activate 1 mapping  at time, with a new dynamics mapping, and
show the effects (up to about 3 or 4 mappings)

Then document the existing pre-sets, or some of them (although the
video might not contian all of them - the manual should)

Regards,

  js
 -><-