Hi,

I've seen your ping on IRC. Cheers for your interest :)

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 08:47:54PM +0200, scl wrote:
> On 11.04.13 at 06:14 AM Roman Joost wrote:
> >just let you know that the manual is not updated every night (perhaps
> >some of you already noticed). I moved jobs and I hope I could find a new
> >CI server. I was hoping to have this sorted far quicker, but well ...
>
> Hi Roman,
>
> what kind of CI server do you mean and how do we access it?
Oooh sorry for being ambiguous. I always had gimp-help-2 built on a
Jenkins and push the generated HTML nightly to docs.gimp.org.

I've currently also got some positive feedback from the Fedora
Infrastructure project:

http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/infrastructure/2013-April/012746.html

Perhaps I'll coordinate with them first :)

Cheers,
--
Roman Joost
www: http://www.romanofski.de