I did install texlive-full as well on ubuntu 12.04
Though there are still problems, I'm happy with it. At least I can make a
pdf for korean and that means I can move to next step.

And when I started this work, I said I wanted to do this for many years
like 10-20 years.
I stopped it for a while because of my long trip for almost 3 years and
others.. But now I'm back and I believe someone will show up to work with
me soon. :)

--
Regards,
Jihui Choi