Hello,

I have managed to build the HTML files for Catalan locally.
I have downloaded the last package here: ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/help/
$./configure --without-gimp
$sed -e '197cALL_LINGUAS = ca' -e '252cQUICKREFERENCE_ALL_LINGUAS = en' -i
Makefile
$make
I have put images in C path (not working in /ca).
I have removed the line:
from all HTML files (not working with this, when files are in the server).

This is the result:
http://www.konfraria.org/gimp-doc-catalan-testing/
In this site I can upload the last translated strings for team revising.

Thanks :)

2013/12/9 Joao S. O. Bueno <gwid...@mpc.com.br>

> Hi Konfrare -
>
> From the answer given, Roman assumed you have cloned the git-repository
> for gimp-help-2 --
>
> although given the nature of your questions, I believe you are updating
> the translation using the "danmed lies" gnome l10n infraestructure,
> which allows for downoading/translating/uploading the PO files
> without actually having a tree checkout of the project.
>
> If that is the case, please follow the instructions to clone the repository
> at
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/Git/Developers
> And the translator specific hints at:
>
> https://wiki.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo
>
> That said, if you can get things to build you not necessarily need
> commit rights - you can create the images in your filesystem, and make
> a zipfile or tar.gzip, and upload to gnome l10n - the same place where
> you upload your po files to - with instructions for the translation
> team on how to put it on the correct folders in gimp-help-2 for
> comitting.
>
> On 9 December 2013 05:01, Róman Joost <ro...@bromeco.de> wrote:
> > On Sat, Dec 07, 2013 at 09:53:54AM +0100, Konfrare Albert wrote:
> >> Hello everyone,
> >>
> >> We (Softcatalà group) are translating Gimp documentation to Catalan.
> > Cheers for your effort!
> >
> >> I have two questions:
> >> - How can I build the HTML files (in local) with PO files?
> > Most probably you want to only build your catalan files:
> >
> >     ALL_LINGUAS='ca en' ./autogen.sh --without-gimp
> >     make
> >
> >> - Where must I upload the Catalan image files?
> >
> > Create a folder under:
> >
> >     images/ca
> >
> > and add the images structure similar to other translations.
> >
> > Let me know if you have additional questions :)
> >
> > Cheers,
> > --
> > Roman Joost
> > www: http://www.romanofski.de