Hi, I have changed the default autotools-based buildsystem (configure.ac and Makefile.am) to use our customized xml2po tool.
If you used the standard xml2po program (that is if you used autogen.sh without specifying XML2PO) you will notice that the new po files differ from the old ones: now there are many, many fuzzy images strings. Remember that making the manual without translated image strings will work without any problems ("... it's not used at all."). If you notice any complaints about "placeholder" elements, which are not valid DocBook tags, this is due to old pot and po files made using the standard xml2po program (the number of placeholder tags is different for both tools). Then rebuild the relevant pot and po files: make pot/path/to/file.pot po/LANG/path/to/file.po (in this case it may be a good idea to remove and rebuild the whole pot directory). I hope I didn't break anything... Ulf
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
_______________________________________________ Gimp-docs mailing list Gimp-docs@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU https://lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU/mailman/listinfo/gimp-docs