I tried do drag & drop an image from the "Active image Area" to an XDS
file manager (see src/toolbox/toolbox-color-area.xml). It worked, but
differs from the described behaviour: a new image is simply saved as
XCF file, a PNG image is saved via the "Save as PNG" dialog. So
apparently there is no XDS dialog ("File name for dropped contents")
any more and we can remove the screenshot.

Julien, can you verify this (you have documented XDS Nov 2007)?
Or anybody else?

Gimp-docs mailing list